This girl is GOLD. In 2012 Tamara came to Punta Cana to apprentice with me and immediately, we were soul sisters! She became 'family' when she adopted our puppy Luna and brought her back to Edmonton, Canada (our hometown!) … then as fate would have it, Tamara moved to Dominican Republic two years later. Now we are a sweet team, taking care of our beloved Punta Cana brides in paradise! Tamara is a genius photographer, seasoned pro, and has been documenting weddings for many years. We just LOVE her genuine heart, quirky joyful personality, and impressive work ethic.
• Sometimes I eat dessert for breakfast. Life is short!
• Yoga is my sweet space, my hour to slow down, and calm my puppy mind.
• Favourite things to find in the fridge: Leftover sushi and cold beer… a rarity to find both at the same time though!
• I have a great repertoire of bad jokes and puns; you could say I’m very punny. Groan worthy? Sure, but you’ll be smiling!
• True LOVE inspires me. When I was little, I used to sit and flip through my parents’ wedding album over and over. It’s such a powerful thing when two people can commit their lives to one another, hold hands through the best and worst of times. Photographing people in love feeds my soul.
• Harry Potter is my favourite book series of all time. I read through them at least once a year. Also, I’m obsessed with Breaking Bad. Best show ever.
• I’ll drink red wine AND wear white, sometimes you gotta live on the edge.
• Embarrassing memory from childhood? The time I pulled out all the birthday candles out of a cake and licked them before anyone had even sang ‘Happy Birthday.’ (All the more embarrassing because It wasn’t my birthday!)
• Why should you book me?! Because I believe that people’s quirks are beautiful. I get chills when I’m able to capture my Couples’ individuality AND their chemistry. I’m ALL HEART and I promise you’ll feel it from the moment we first meet until you're loving on your beautiful gallery of images!“
Kara and Robert
Mae and Alex
Julie and Kyle
Alicia and Casey
Teresa and Donny
Melissa and Edwin